We are OPEN — Covid-19 Statement
Our repair centres in the United Kingdom and Ireland are now in full operation. Our technical support, repair and maintenance operations are up and running and we now accept bookings by phone, email, WhatsApp, Facebook and our Repair Booking Forms as below.
We are committed to keeping our employees safe and also take the wellbeing of our customers very seriously. With this in mind, we will not be accepting drop-ins for the forseeable future.
Give us a call or fill in the booking form below to organise the collection of your projector. All collections are insured and there is no charge for collections, evaluations, and returns.
We have negotiated fees with our shipping agent, so these are much lower than what our customers would be charged.
When your projectors arrive at our repair centres, we will attend to your repair promptly and keep you updated by email or telephone.
After submitting your enquiry using the Repair Booking Form, please ensure that you check your junk and spam mail boxes for our reply afterwards
Wells Electronics Ltd
71-75 Shelton Street. Covent Garden.
Registered in England and Wales #: 11644735
United Kingdom : Tel: +44 (0) 333 006 4326
Ireland : Tel: +353 (1) 582 7344
- Use a sturdy box to pack your projector, preferable 3-ply corrugated box to avoid breakages.
- IMPORTANT! Ensure that your projector is snugly padded on all sides inside the box.
- If enclosing 2 projectors in a box, ensure that the machines are well isolated from each other. Single machine per box is preferred!
- Seal the box using high quality tapes
For more information about our Terms and Conditions of Service, please visit here
- NB: Please do not enclose any cable, Projector Mount, Remote Control or Manuals.