Discolouration, Dull or Blotches on Projected Imagejkfs89fjwe89fnsvjkgs8
A number of issues can lead to dull, dimmed, discolouration or blotches on projected images. The discoloration may leave the machine with yellow color, pink or green colour. Causative factors are namely;
- Damaged lens either due to accumulation of dust inside the lens assembly [ DLP, LCD & LCOS Projectors]
- Damaged lens due to wear and tear [ DLP, LCD & LCOS Projectors]
- Burnt to one or more of the LCD panels. [LCD Projectors]
- Burnt of Collimating Lens and Polarizer [LCD & LCOS Projectors]
- Burnt of Condenser Lens and DMD Board. [DLP & LCOS]
- Dots or spots on projected images [ Laser, LCOS and DLP projectors]
Lenses are sealed devices and once they fail, they have to be replaced. Also LCD panels assembly can be replaced whole or by individual segment where possible.
12 months warranty on parts and labour
No fix – no fee.There is no charge if we cannot repair your machine.
Local Drop-off point Nationwide
Insured Pick-up and delivery in The UK and Ireland.
SONY SRX-T615 (330w) (6 x Lamps) Lamp | LKRM-U331 EAN
LKRM-U331 – Genuine SONY Lamp for the SRX-T615 (330w) (6 x Lamps) projector model LKRM-U331
DUKANE I-PRO 6133W Lamp | 456-6133 EAN 5057978158832
VIVID Original Inside lamp for DUKANE I-PRO 6133W projector – Replaces 456-6133 5057978158832 456-6133
VIEWSONIC PJ520 Lamp | RLU-150-001 EAN 5057978283022
Lamp for VIEWSONIC PJ520 5057978283022 RLU-150-001
SHARP XG-C50S Lamp | RLMPFA003WJZZ EAN 797212502735
RLMPFA003WJZZ – Genuine SHARP Lamp for the XG-C50S projector model 797212502735 RLMPFA003WJZZ