A number of issues can lead to dull, dimmed, discolouration or blotches on projected images. The discoloration may leave the machine with yellow color, pink or green colour. Causative factors are namely;
- Damaged lens either due to accumulation of dust inside the lens assembly [ DLP, LCD & LCOS Projectors]
- Damaged lens due to wear and tear [ DLP, LCD & LCOS Projectors]
- Burnt to one or more of the LCD panels. [LCD Projectors]
- Burnt of Collimating Lens and Polarizer [LCD & LCOS Projectors]
- Burnt of Condenser Lens and DMD Board. [DLP & LCOS]
- Dots or spots on projected images [ Laser, LCOS and DLP projectors]
Lenses are sealed devices and once they fail, they have to be replaced. Also LCD panels assembly can be replaced whole or by individual segment where possible.
12 months warranty on parts and labour
No fix – no fee.There is no charge if we cannot repair your machine.
Local Drop-off point Nationwide
Insured Pick-up and delivery in The UK and Ireland.
VIEWSONIC PJD6240 Lamp | RLC-037 EAN 5057978224537£70.11 Add to basket
OPTOMA EX665UT Lamp | SP.8JR03GC01 EAN 5057978126879£111.66 Add to basket
SHARP XG-MB65X-L Lamp | AN-XR20L2 EAN 5057978186286£98.67 Add to basket
ACER X111 Lamp | MC.40111.001 EAN 5057978201033£68.13 Add to basket
MITSUBISHI WD390U-EST (M) Lamp | VLT-XD560LP EAN 5057978118249£107.76 Add to basket