A lot of savings can be made through choosing to maintain an existing audio visual equipment as opposed to allowing the existing device to fall into disrepair and then buy a new one.
Manufacturers, channel distributors and resellers are all besieged with numerous overheads, consequently, their mantra is always, buy, buy, and buy. The new products they are canvassing almost always seem also to be engineered to stay running just till the warranty period runs out.
Let us help you maintain or repair your existing devise, they are stronger and more resilient. It is more eco friendly and it makes economic sense as well.
Overheating affects in particular two sensitive components most severally; the DLP engines of DLP projectors, and the LCD panels of LCD projectors. These are expensive components. Heat will hasten the demise of the DLP chip. Dust build-up will also result in burn-in of sports on LCD Panels. Other components that will be affected by build-up of soot and dust are the air intake and exhaust fans, the color wheel, the light pipe, lens assembly, busted capacitors and a host of other components
Maintenance ensures regular cleaning of the cooling system; fans, air filters and air duct. Light engine cleaning; mirrors, condenser and polarizes. Lens cleaning, inputs ports testing; HDMI, DVI, VGA, RGB, Video and S-Video. Where required, contact cleaning or resoldering of contacts and components.
Listed below are some of the adverse effect of lack of maintenance of projectors.
Please note that we offer free pick-up and return service via Fastway, UPS, TNT, DPD, and GLS.
Projector Maintenance for;
- Washed out colour of burnt out LCD Panels. Jammed focus and zoom due to dirty and misaligned optics
- Dimmed or discoloured image due to dust build-up on colour wheels or broken colour wheels
- Broken inputs ports. Flashing Lamp and temperature light due to burnt basalt or fan outage
- Dust, Specks, and Dark Spots on Projector Image. Part of Projector Image is dark or Missing
- Electronic Fault Repair – Projector Won’t Power On & Other Projector Power Issues such as Blinking Lights